- 60g Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 100cc oil
- 80g Yolk -(Ayu used about 4 egg yolks)
- Sugar 80g-(Ayu used 60g)
- 80g Cake Flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 80g Cocoa powder - hana buh separuh je sbb x cukup
- 280g Whites Egg - (Ayu used about 8 egg whites)
- 60g Sugar - (Ayu used 45g)
- 75g Whipping cream
- 40g Butter
- 100g Quality dark chocolate (cubes)
- Double-boil (A), stir till mixed. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk (B) till pale in colour & stir in the chocolate mixture from step 1
- Add (C), whisk till combined
- Sieve in (D)
- Whisk white till medium peak
- Fold in 1/3 white into the egg/chocolate mixture
- Fold in the rest of white gently. * the egg/chocolate mixture will be thick & creamy, hence fold in the white gently. Do not deflate the whites.
- Pour batter into 21cm chiffon tube pan. Bake at 170°C for about 50mins.
- Over-turn pan to cool cake
- Double-boil whipping cream + chocolate + butter. Stir till melt and well-blended
- Pour ganache glaze onto cooled cake
- Cool to set