- Ingredients A
- 500 g bread flour
- 30 g milk powder
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 100 g sugar
- 11 g instant yeast
- 1 whole egg
- hana add bread softener n bread improver
- Ingredients B
- 250 ml water
- 80 g margarine
1. Mix well ingredients A.
2. Add in water and knead till a soft dough is formed.
3. Add in margarine and knead again till soft and elastic.
4. Divide the dough into 50g balls.
5. Shape the dough to your liking.
6. Leave to prove till double the size.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush some margarine on top.