1 packet agar-agar powder (13 gm)
675 ml water
225 g sugar
65 g butter
4 medium eggs
1/2 can evaporated milk
1 tablespoon custard powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
food coloring : red, yellow and green
1. Boil agar-agar powder with water. Once boil, remove from heat.
2. Beat eggs with a whisk. Add milk and custard powder. Mix well and pour through a sieve into the agar-agar mixture. Stir.
3. Place the pot on the stove and let it boil again. Add in butter and vanilla essence. Stir.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 different small bowls. Add a color to each bowl.
5. Place the tray slanting (as per photo). Pour 5 tablespoons of yellow mixture into the tray, followed by green and then red or whichever you prefer. Repeat till all the mixture are used.
6. Place the tray flat on the surface and let it set in the fridge.7. Once set, cut and serve.
yang nih sebenonyer balance wat yg atas tuh... igtkan tk jadi... tp bila dh potong eh lawo la plak! hahahahahaaa.... so layan jerk la yer! :D