- 200 gm. plain flour - sifted
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Instant Yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 110 ml. water
- 1 tbsp. cornoil or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Maggi Chillie Sauce
- 200 gm. Ham - cut into small pieces - hana gune hirisan ayam
- some sliced Hot Dogs (i used 3 sausages)
- 200 gm. canned pineapple - cut into cubes
- 1 Big onion - diced
- 1 tomato - sliced
- 1 capsicum - diced
- 250 gm. Mozarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic oil - fry some oil with some garlic
(1) For dough:
- Mix (A) ingredients in a mixing bowl. Knead into a pliable dough.
- Add in oil and continue to knead until very smooth.
- Leave to rise until it doubles in volume for about 40 mins.
- Punch down dough and shape it into a ball and rest for 10 mins.
- Roll dough into a round shape - the size of your pizza pan. Use fork to prick holes onto the dough. Rest dough for 20 mins.
- Half-bake the pizza dough for 10 to 15 mins. then remove from oven.
- Spread tomato paste and chille paste onto the pizza dough. Sprinkle some mozarella cheese on top and place all the remaining ingredients on top.
- Sprinkle balance mozarella cheese on top and pour garlic oil over it.Bake at 200C for about 20 mins. or till cheese turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
* You can use any topping you desire like prawns, tuna, cuttlefish rings and clams.